Friday 15 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: Parties and Decorations


Welcome to the parties and decorations gift guide!  If you know me, you know I don't need a reason to adorn my home with decorations such as buntings, garlands and fun wall art.  So today's post is full of whimsical, fun and beautiful finds which are suitable for use not just at Christmas time, but all year round.

Tissue paper pom poms by KISMETologie

Fireworks decals by Vinyl My Walls

Handcrafted beer glasses by The Pretentious Beer Glass Company

Doily cake bunting by Domum Vindemia

Nail decals by La Vita E Bella

Pom pom garland by Little Dog Laughing

Leather guestbook by Zenfish Leather

Ceramic decoration by Jan Wallace Pottery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!