Friday 25 January 2013

Happy Australia Day!

To all my Australian readers and friends, I wish you all a happy Australia Day for tomorrow!  I know having a national holiday occur on a weekend is a bit anti-climactic for many, but I am really looking forward to having a few child-free days (got to love my mum!) as well as generally enjoying a long weekend right before the craziness of the school year begins.  So in honour of our national day, I thought I would share some Aussie-made creations featuring some of my favourite Australian fauna.  How will you be celebrating this year?
 
image platypus plushie softie toy
 
image rainbow lorikeet photograph photo print
 
image wombat purse zipper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!