Friday 30 March 2012

The "Luscious Lace" Range

image luscious lace range of bracelets vintage crochet lace feminine

Those of you who are on Facebook or Twitter with me may recognise some of the images above (sorry for the quality).  These are the first five additions to my new "luscious lace" range of bracelets.  Each bracelet is made from a strip of vintage or vintage-style lace, braid or sewing trim, making a delicate and feminine addition to your jewellery collection.  Every bracelet also comes with a chain extender (complete with a cute charm or bead on the end) to allow them to be adjustable for a range of wrist sizes (approximately 6-8 inch wrists).  I will gradually be adding more bracelets to my new range and would love colour or lace design suggestions from those of you who love the idea of wearing lace and trims not just on your clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!